The Green East
Explore with us the verdant East Coast scenery, with its Rosewood, lush vegetation and fragrant vanilla. Visit the exclusive Peyrieras private reserve to observe the butterflies, insects, reptiles and amphibians that inhabit the area. Delight in spotting the multitude of lemurs and endemic plants that can be found at Andasibe – Mantadia National Park. Spot the largest lemur in the world, the Indri Indri, and find yourself at Ankanin‘ny nofy, otherwise known as the “Dream Nest”, with its tranquil lakes. Journey through the Palmarium reserve to witness miles of palm trees and lemurs, along with carnivorous plants. Lastly, find the Aye Aye and its nocturnal activity at Ankanin‘ny nofy Palmarium.
- The East coast area, blanketed in lush greenery, featuring rain forest, rosewood and vanilla
- Peyrieras private reserve, home to butterflies, insects, reptiles and batrachians
- Andasibe National Park, teeming with lemurs, orchids and endemic plants
- Meet the largest lemur in existence, the Indri Indri, at this park
- Ankanin’ny Nofy, or the “Dream Nest”, is home to beautiful lakes
- Palmarium Reserve, known for its miles of palm trees, lemurs and carnivorous plants
- The Aye Aye is found at Ankanin’ny Nofy Palmarium
What is Included?
- Private meet and greet at “Ivato International Airport”
- Transport by private car, fuel, a driver, an assistant guide: Antananarivo – Peyrieras Reptiles Farm –Andasibe – Night walk – Andasibe / Andasibe – Analamazaotra National Park – Islet of Lemur Vakona – Andasibe / Andasibe – Manambato / Manambato – Antananarivo
- Accommodation at the hotel: Antananarivo (1 night) / Andasibe (2 nights) / Palmarium Ankanin’ny Nofy (2 nights) / Antananarivo (1 night )
- Continental breakfast: Antananarivo / Andasibe / Palmarium Ankanin,ny Nofy / Antananarivo
- Transfer by car: Ivato airport – Antananarivo City / Antananarivo City – Ivato airport
- Transfer by motor boats: Manambato – Palmarium Ankanin’ny Nofy / Palmarium Ankanin’ny Nofy – Manambato
- Park entrance fee including local guide: Peyreiras Reptiles Farm at Marozevo / Night walk at Andasibe / Analamazaotra National Park / Ilot de Lodge Vakona / Night walk at Palmarium / Palmarium Reserve / Ankanin’ny Nofy Village visit
What is excluded?
- Personal spending money
- The lunch
- The dinner
- All international flight costs and visa fees or assistance unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance, including emergency medical evacuation cover
The Green East: 7 days / 6 nights
Budget Economy Package (Tanajacaranda hotel / Feon’ny Ala hotel / Palmarium Ankanin’ny Nofy hotel)
Solo traveler: 1185 euro, 2 persons: 1309 (655 euro p.p.), 3 or more persons: price on request
Standard Comfort Package (Chalet des Roses hotel / Feon’ny ala hotel / Palmarium hotel / Chalet des Roses hotel)
Solo traveler: 1395 euro, 2 persons: 1560 (760 euro p.p.), 3 or more persons: price on request
Premium Plus Package (Radisson Appartement / Vakona forest lodge hotel / Palmarium hotel / Radisson Appartement)
Price on request
Luxury VIP Package (NOVOTEL Hotel / Manjarano Lodge hotel / Palmarium lodge hotel / NOVOTEL Hotel)
Price on request
Day to Day Program
Day 1: international airport of Ivato – Antananarivo – hotel
Welcoming at the international airport of Ivato, meet and greet, transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Radisson Appartement, suite room.
Day 2: Antananarivo – Peyrieras reptiles farm – Andasibe – night walk – Andasibe – hotel
Meet you in your hotel then transfer to Andasibe located 135 Km East of Antananarivo. On the way visit the reserve of Peyrieras to spot reptiles endemic of Madagascar. This is a great opportunity to get up close and personal with these amazing animals! Continuation till Andasibe. This is a best place to encounter lemurs. Night walk can be arranged. Night walk is arranged to spot the tiniest lemurs active only at night. Overnight at Manjarano Lodge hotel, luxury bungalow.
Day 3: Andasibe – Analamazaotra national park – island of lemur – Andasibe – hotel
Andasibe – Analamazaotra National park is surely one of the most rewarding. Frogs, reptiles and birds abound. However, on top of the bill is the indri, the largest of all living lemurs. These creatures sing a haunting song (reminiscent of a whale song), which carries for miles across the forest. You can also find another species of lemurs such as golden sifaka lemur, brown lemur and other animals such as chameleons, giraffe necked weevil. We visit the private reserve of Vakoana in the afternoon to watch lemurs very close. Overnight at Manjarano Lodge hotel, luxury bungalow.
Day 4: Andasibe – Manambato – Ankanin’ny Nofy
Transfer to Manambato where you will take a speed boat to Ankanin’ny Nofy. Enjoy a boat trip to Ankanin’ny Nofy along the Pangalane canal. Known as the ‘nest of dreams’, this peaceful and relaxing haven is home to white sand beaches. There are also forests, scattered orchids, strings of lakes and mangroves. All factors that have made the reserve to one of the most popular visits in the Pangalane canal. Overnight at Palmarium hotel , standard lodge bungalow.
Day 5: Palmarium Reserve
Located on a peninsula of about 50 ha, on the shores of Lake Ampitabe. This is separated from the Indian Ocean by a mere line of very thin coastal dunes that sometimes are a few meters width only. It is a protected area and home to nearly 100.000 palm trees specific to Madagascar. Ten species of lemurs live in freedom in the reserve, as well as reptiles, amphibians and crocodiles. Visitors can watch Indri Indri, Sifaka, mouse and crowned lemurs and even the shy and extraordinary endangered Aye Aye. It is now possible to see Aye Aye during your stay at the Palmarium Hotel (Ankanin’ny Nofy). There’s a little island, 15 minutes by boat on the way to Manambato from the hotel where 6 Aye Aye individuals live. Overnight at Palmarium hotel, standard lodge bungalow.
Day 6: Palmarium – Manambato – Antananarivo – hotel
Transfer back to Manambato by speedy boat then by car to Antananarivo. Overnight at Palmarium hotel, standard lodge bungalow.
Day 7: Antananarivo – International Airport of Ivato
Prior to your transfer to Ivato International Airport in Antananarivo, we can provide you with a complimentary tour of the city, provided you have the time. This could involve visiting the upper quarter of Tana, followed by some shopping at “La Route Digue”, before arriving at the airport.
About our price packages
Budget Economy Package
This package is designed for travelers on a budget. The tour as described in the day-to-day program but with more economical accommodations and transportation Enjoy the same great tour itinerary as our other packages, but without breaking the bank!
Standard Comfort Package
This package includes all the amenities to ensure your comfort, convenience and safety. We provide good quality transportation, experienced drivers and professional tour guides. So sit back and enjoy your journey as we take care of everything for you!
Premium Plus Package
The tour as described in the day-to-day program including the hotels and room types as mentioned. The Premium Plus Package is a step up from the Standard Comfort Package, offering an even higher level of comfort and convenience. This package includes upgraded transportation, hotel rooms and a range of premium amenities, features and more! The Premium Plus Package is the perfect choice for those looking for a more luxurious ride. Premium Plus is designed to take your enjoyment to the next level.
Luxury VIP Package
The Luxury VIP Package offers a unique way to experience the beauty of Madagascar. By providing a highly customized experience, tailored to your specific needs and desires, you can explore Madagascar in a way that best suits your preferences. You will be provided with the level of luxury that suits your wishes and requirements regarding accommodation and transportation, as well as access to exclusive activities and locations. We will go above and beyond to ensure that you have a truly memorable experience. Our team of experienced professionals and tour guides will ensure that your every need is met.